An Ovarian cyst is a collection of fluids surrounded by a slender wall within the ovary. Ovarian cysts raise concern among many women, especially in childbearing age. While the majority of ovarian cysts are simply functional in nature, some ovarian cysts can turn out to be cancerous. The first step of correctly diagnosing and treating ovarian cysts is to identify the cause of the disease. However, there is no single cause of ovarian cysts. Ovarian cysts can be triggered by a variety of primary factors and secondary factors. It is imperative to understand these different factors in order to seek appropriate ovarian cyst treatment.
Ovarian Cyst Miracle – Primary factors:
There are several primary factors and a combination of these factors which lead to ovarian cysts formation.
1. Genetic predisposition: Genetic predisposition is often considered to be the primary cause of ovarian cysts as research has shown that the genetic pattern of women who suffer from this chronic condition is far different compared to women who have never suffered from ovarian cysts or PCOS. PCOS women are often predisposed to abnormal metabolism and the dysfunctions of cell activity. However, this should not be a death warrant as many times the genetic characteristics can be modified with the help of environmental factors and proper lifestyle related changes.
2. Poor dietary choices: Different types of foods including refined carbohydrates, acidic foods and foods which contain high levels of toxins and hormone like substances can trigger hormonal imbalance and can weaken your immune system making you more susceptible to ovarian cysts. Similarly a diet rich in sugar and low on fresh vegetables can make the task of flushing out toxins difficult thereby aggravating your ovarian cyst condition.
3. Weak immune system: Poor dietary choices, stress and sleep deprivation can lead to a weakened immune system. A weakened immune system invites cannot defend the body against ovarian cyst formation.
4. Insulin resistance: High level of insulin can stimulate ovarian androgen production, which leads to the production of male hormones. This reduces the serum sex-hormone binding globulin or SHGB. The SHBG can in turn aggravate your ovarian cyst condition to quite an extent.
5. Failed ovulation process: When the ovaries fail to release an egg on a monthly basis due to certain metabolic disorders and because progesterone isn’t produced it can trigger the formation of ovarian cysts as the immature follicles develop into cysts.
Besides the above primary factors, toxins in the liver and blood and even environmental toxins can increase the chances of ovarian cysts formation.
The only way to effectively treat and prevent ovarian cysts is by using a multidimensional holistic approach to healing.
Unlike the conventional approach which deals with the inflicted organ or with the Ovarian cyst symptoms (and ovarian cyst treatment is often aggressive with a myriad of side effects), the holistic approach treats every disease as part of a whole by firstly restoring natural balance to the body while naturally tackling each causative factor which lead to the condition. In this way, the holistic approach to treating ovarian cysts offers a long term, safe and gentle solution without the side effects of drugs or the risk of surgery while ensuring the prevention of future ovarian cyst recurrence.
>> Click Here for more information and avail the 60 Day money back guarantee from the Ovarian Cyst Miracle Official Site BY CLICKING IN THIS LINK!<<
This article is based on the book, “Ovarian Cyst Miracle” by Carol Foster. Carol is an author, researcher, nutritionist and health consultant who dedicated her life to creating the ultimate holistic ovarian cyst solution guaranteed to permanently cure all types of ovarian cysts and dramatically improve the overall quality of your life, naturally, without the use prescription medication or surgery, and without any side effects. Learn more by visiting her website above